Monday, September 13, 2010

"Peek-A-Boo"



Ok... another page in the can.
This one needed to get done before my big trip to Italy to confront the Minerva Medica in Rome...

I have the next page well in hand and it should be partially finished before I leave... I only regret that my paintings will remain somewhat untouched until I return. I simply haven't the time to put any meaningful work into them before I depart... shameful really.

Still, upon the completion of my journey overseas... I should return to work on them with renewed vigor and inspiration!!!
The work I'm doing bears an aspect of it's source from these lands, so I can only assume that I shall reap the benefits of walking in the very footsteps of some of the wordsmith philosophers that crafted many of the inspirations for my paintings.

I travel to the land of the Gods... and I shall bear their mighty spirits back with me...

No comments: