Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Solar Plexus is NOT a Celestial Object... Here... Let me show 'ya!!!



Just a bit of progress from the ongoing saga as it rumbles closer to it's finale...
The pages are coming a bit easier now as the end is in sight. Perhaps it is just the thought of the prodigious task of coloring and formatting that has to get done before the big San Diego Comic Con this year that has galvanized me into action... we shall see.

Around 30 pages are in the can now pencil-wise, with about 26 or so inked already... not too shabby.
I have a long way to go though...

To be honest, as long as the pencils are completely finished and a few pages are color sampled, I'll have plenty to show at the Con... but I'd rather have the whole danmed thing finished and pitched to Heavy Metal before the show hits.
Wish me luck...

No comments: