Friday, August 24, 2007

"A Bird in the Hand"... and a little fishy...



Just a short post today... I'm not exactly feeling my best.
A lot has been going on in my life lately, and while it certainly has provided a great deal of fuel for future imagery... it hasn't exactly made me very happy.

Let me just say that this whole ordeal has made me even more grateful for the few close friends I have to confide in... and it is quite comforting to know that although I haven't the swelling cadre of companions I once drew to my side at my beck and call, the loyal few I have managed to retain are of such sublime quality... that their number becomes meaningless.

For this I give thanks... you know who you are...

2 1/2 more pages to go in the story proper... recent distractions have hindered production a bit, but soon I'll have an entire month or two to get the thing drawn, colored, and lettered for delivery.

Here's hoping that in completion I can find some small measure of satisfaction.
I can hardly remember how excited I was when I first started this anymore... I suppose that I've just got to get back to that place again...

Oh... and "Little Fin's" name is Tomo...
Hard to believe, eh?
It's been a long time coming...

No comments: