Sunday, November 02, 2008

"GOLEMITE!"




Just a brief teaser to give an idea of what this years Halloween show looked like...
A pretty ambitious production this time,.. full of big sets, pyrotechnics, and multiple props and lighting rigs...
We even had a sound-guy to cue up effects and theme music for the on-stage antics!

I'll post the full video compilation once we have a properly edited cut on You-tube in a week or so...

Page 5 is also almost finished and is only a few texture effects from being posted here as well.
Got to stay on target...

4 comments:

The Keeper's Notes said...

Holy Jeez, dude!! Did you make that suit? Where does this all happen???

Greg said...

Don't you read my blog regularly, Justin?

Seriously though, I do this every Halloween... I'll post a movie of last years fracas soon to give you a taste of what's to come this year!

Thanks for your kind words, buddy...
Yes... I designed and built that suit... in roughly 2 days time. I had to... they gang had already designed another version of the Golem that I frankly refused to wear! I just had a different vision in mind than they did, I suppose...

I had to pull this one out of my ass in a matter of days... but it turned out fairly well for the time it took, I must say.

I'll have better action shots soon to post before we actually edit out the final filmed version...

The Keeper's Notes said...

I do read your blog regularly, but remember my memory is like a sieve! I recall a past post on your Halloween escapades, but I don't remember where it was held, etc. I'm now wondering why you're not working in movies, designing make-up or something.

Greg said...

Yeah... sure.
I'll just head to Hollywood and start off as a gopher for ILM or something... ;)

I'd be the oldest intern in film history...

Maybe by the time I finally develop Alzheimer's, I'll be working as Rick Baker's coffee boy...