Sunday, July 05, 2009

What the Hell?

This next page is killing me...
More specifically, by the time I get back from lifeguard duty, I'm completely spent both physically and mentally... I don't seem to have the inspiration/facility to move forward at any decent pace with this page.

If I can just get the basic character colors set up, I can more easily move ahead... but for some reason, the blue shift has me a bit befuddled.

I'm happy with the first panel though... hopefully, I can realize the rest of the accursed thing soon. Only the first 2 panels are finished in this scan... I'm slowly fleshing out the 9 figure panel as I write this.

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't know if it's any help with art, but with writing, if I'm utterly stuck, sometimes it helps to skip ahead and fix it later.

Greg said...

I've made a bit of progress since that post now... i'll hopefully have the accursed thing finished by the end of today/tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip though;)