Thursday, February 18, 2010

"At least it's evenly divisible by 2... that's GOT to count for something, right?"




42... Just another tiny footnote in human history... but it seems somewhat relevant to me for some reason.
Geez... don't feel any different... just a general malaise creeping into the back of my brain that tells me my habit of putting off the things I want to accomplish for another day is fast becoming a recipe for disaster.

This year needs to be different.

I will endeavor to make it so...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the painting is shaping up nicely, my friend!

Greg said...

Thanks!
It needs a lot of work still... but I just need to make the time to finish it;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just bеcame awarе of your weblog
through Google, and fоund that іt is
really informative. I am gonna be сareful foг
brusselѕ. ӏ'll be grateful should you continue this in future. Lots of folks might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my web site :: instant cash loans