Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Now you see it..."



Again with the eye thing...
Still, with them considered to be the window to the soul and all... I suppose it is only fitting that such a monstrous voyeur should meet his demise in such a fashion.

Moving ahead again... slowly but surely.

Finally finished with the gore quotient of the story now... I can now focus on the character's resolution and the tale's dénouement.
Just got to keep moving ahead.

Recently several doors have begun to close in my life.
While new ones open to replace them, as they often do, I find myself wondering if the new directions are truly better than the roads already traveled... or merely different.
I suppose that I welcome the challenges ahead, for good or for ill...

Any type of change is better than just treading water... waiting for the next tide to roll in.

No comments: