Monday, September 26, 2011

Sketchdump Redux

Another group of sketches from a life drawing class I visit once a week... not all are successful, but they each show something a little different. Just trying to keep the hand moving between Photoshop sessions;-)

Hideously rusty is what I am though... yoink.

First is a 1 minute... followed by a couple of 3 minutes... and the rest are 10 to 15 minute sketches.












The last two are the only ones I have any intention of keeping. Something halfway slavagable in the gestures... might reuse the poses for a painting. Although I must admit, I wish I'd had more time on that 1 minute pose pictured first... who knows what might have come of it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. the beautiful sketches are back! Guess the classes started up again? Too bad you never got to draw me when I was there...woulda been nice to have something by the master himself! :)

Greg said...

It's never too late;-)