Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Out of the frying pan..."



Rumbling along nicely now... another page in the can.
Just 4 more to go before I can start thinking about the "extras"...

Here are some transitional panels leading up to the final pages... I thought it might be nice to show some of the panels within their layout positions to give a better impression of what the finished pages might look like.

My private life has taken a sudden turn for the best recently... but I'm much too suspicious of my good fortune to speak of it at any length yet for fear that I will jinx myself...
How sad that I've been reduced to such a cynical curmudgeon by my past missteps... afraid to wholeheartedly embrace a possible opportunity for fear of failure....

Just keep your nose to the grindstone, old man...

3 comments:

arlene persaud said...

still doing nice work, i see.

Greg said...

Good Lord...

A voice from the not-so-distant past!

Good to hear from you Mrs. Persaud... and I appreciate your kind words.
Such praise carries weight with me when it comes from such a talented and articulate source...

I'll admit I was a bit worried that I had become a persona non grata with you because of a misunderstanding regarding my posts on your blog... so I have recently refrained from leaving further comments.

Needless to say, your voice is indeed a welcome one on my blog...
Visit again, won't you?

Actually... a big dump of panel work is slated to appear in the next few days... I'd like to get your feedback on it....

Rose said...

Great bloog I enjoyed reading