Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Hand-off"...



Just a bit more progress from the last page... I'll be putting up another image tomorrow as well to keep me motivated and actively updating this site. I've been far too lax in my posts lately... letting all the verbage build up dangerously inside me instead of purging myself of it's polluting influence through this helpful forum.
I always feel a bit better after venting a bit here after a tough few days or so....

Not much has changed in my tumultuous life... things are still unbearably complicated, and the lack of resolution in my private life has somewhat stymied my creative output. Still... I'm doing my best to keep a positive mindset about me so that I can continue plugging away at the story. I just need to get this project finished and out of my life before I can truly concentrate on the next stage before me...

2 more pages now in the story proper...
Only 2 more....

These are a few transitional panels before the big money panel below that illustrates the lynchpin moment when the two main characters effectively become one.

Just a little more to go now....

No comments: