Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tri-Phase

Quick update...
I'm in the final stretch now... the last page is under construction as I write this...

Sure... there are a few adjustments to make in previous pages and a frontspiece to worry about... but I am finally closing in on the last vital images of the story! What a relief...

I'll have prior page progress posted in the next day or so... but until then, enjoy this bit of madness...




This triptych is an assemblage of three 15 minute oil sketches I did of a nude lit in a sequence according to differing phases of the moon. This piece is to be featured in an upcoming volume of "Eye Candy from Strangers", a collection of sexy gal art to be put out by Brandstudio sometime in the near future (hopefully). I don't really know why they chose it in the first place... but regardless of how sexy I feel it to be... it made the cut... and I am grateful for it.

More soon...

No comments: